Above you can see a recently completed sign for Milagros Mexican Cantina in Brattleboro, VT. The "heart and fire" images on the sides are made of an expanded PVC foam, and have been heated and bent, then rear lit with LED's.
Picture
A Christmas tree for a production of the Nutcracker Ballet that grows from 8 to 20 feet tall!

Comments

05/19/2016 10:02pm

It is incredible work you have to done. However, this is the first thing that should come to mind if you care about food safety. As a matter of fact, there other processes that come way before and must be adhered to.

11/15/2016 2:54am

List of document for address proof, list Of documents for proof of relationship and other problem related to aadhar card. you can find all information here.

08/30/2016 11:01pm

I love Christmas trees. I think it is the best things to see in Christmas. Especially the gigantic Christmas trees on parks, seeing it gives such a Christmas vibe and that it is the time for Jesus to be born. One time when I stayed at my brothers house, he didn't get the chance to buy a tree. The house kinda felt lonely and dull. The tree gives color to the season. I am so stoked for Christmas this year!

10/12/2016 11:49pm

I like the design of this sign! What about evening, when it's dark? Does this sign have some lights?

11/10/2016 7:19am

Wow, seems like you are very creative person! This Chistmas tree looks impressive.

11/14/2016 2:50am

Get all information related to aadhar card on Eaadharcardstatus.in like , online status, list of documents for identity and many more information here.